Welcome to the Caddo Mills High School Counselor's CornerCounselorRobin SummersContact Information2710 GilmerCaddo Mills, Texas 75135Phone
(903) 527-3164Rsummers@CaddoMillsisd.orgI am very excited to be at Caddo Mills High School. I am starting my tenth year in education. I attended and graduated from Stephen F. Austin State Universtiy with a Bachelors in Health Science. I graduated from Angelo State University with a Masters' in Counseling in May 2018. I am looking forward to a great school year at Caddo Mills High School.
A note from the counselor:
Students who are on the lunch program and need assistance with school supplies or help paying for SAT/ACT please see Mrs. Summers.Upcoming Events:
Dual Credit parent meeting: Jan. 15 at 6pm in Cafeteria
Dual Credit Application day: Jan.16 During Advisory
ACT/SAT Bootcamp: Weekend of January 24ACT: Feb. 25 at SchoolSAT: March 25 at School
Duel Credit Payment Information
Payment deadline is always the Friday prior to the first class day (Monday). Payments may be made online through myLeo Portal.
2020-2021 Dual Credit Information:
- Access myLeo Portal from home page: www.tamuc.edu
- Scroll down to where there are icons across the page and select myLEO
- Students should Sign in to myLEO and make parents authorized to use Parent LeoPay. Students should never provide anyone their login information.
- Once the parent is authorized, follow the above steps and then select Parent LeoPay.
- Be sure and select Fall 2019.
- If not paying in full, there will be a $35 processing fee for the payment plan. Payment plan will need to be initiated to prevent student from being dropped for nonpayment. If a payment plan is selected, there half of the tuition due plus the $35 processing fee will be required in first payment. The remaining payments are divided out but are due each month. A late payment will add an additional $25 to the balance due. The cashier’s office will be the contact for additional questions or if more explanation is needed. Their phone number is 903-886-5050.