Welcome to the Caddo Mills High School Counselor's CornerCounselorRobin SummersContact Information2710 GilmerCaddo Mills, Texas 75135Phone
(903) 527-3164Rsummers@CaddoMillsisd.orgI am very excited to be at Caddo Mills High School. I am starting my tenth year in education. I attended and graduated from Stephen F. Austin State Universtiy with a Bachelors in Health Science. I graduated from Angelo State University with a Masters' in Counseling in May 2018. I am looking forward to a great school year at Caddo Mills High School.
A note from the counselor:
Students who are on the lunch program and need assistance with school supplies or help paying for SAT/ACT please see Mrs. Summers.Upcoming Events:July 1- Seniors Start Applications for CollegesSeptember 13- Homecoming!October 16- PSAT/SAT school day
Duel Credit Payment Information
Payment deadline is always the Friday prior to the first class day (Monday). So for Fall 2019, first class day is Monday, August 26, 2019, and payment deadline is Friday, August 23, 2019. Payments may be made online through myLeo Portal.
- Access myLeo Portal from home page: www.tamuc.edu
- Scroll down to where there are icons across the page and select myLEO
- Students should Sign in to myLEO and make parents authorized to use Parent LeoPay. Students should never provide anyone their login information.
- Once the parent is authorized, follow the above steps and then select Parent LeoPay.
- Be sure and select Fall 2019.
- If not paying in full, there will be a $35 processing fee for the payment plan. Payment plan will need to be initiated to prevent student from being dropped for nonpayment. If a payment plan is selected, there half of the tuition due plus the $35 processing fee will be required in first payment. The remaining payments are divided out but are due each month. A late payment will add an additional $25 to the balance due. The cashier’s office will be the contact for additional questions or if more explanation is needed. Their phone number is 903-886-5050.